NOW HIRING - CATERING SALES MANAGER
Sift Dessert Bar, one of the bay area’s most recognized names in desserts, is looking for a Catering Sales Manager for its off premise corporate sales and special events channel.
As the Catering Sales Manager for Sift Dessert Bar, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative effort to bring high-quality, gourmet desserts to the masses. If you love canvassing, have a thick skin and the drive to control your financial success, then this might be the sales position for you!
• Prospecting, cold calling, canvassing and leveraging your territory and network to gather leads. (You will not love this job if you do not love canvassing for a living.)
• Face to face consulting with corporate clients, caterers, food purveyors, and the like to become a trusted asset to their dessert fulfillment process.
• Educating clients on the product and how they can leverage it to make their customers happy.
• Prepare event estimates and negotiate contracts.
• Manage full event cycle; working cross functionally with multiple internal departments and delivery team to facilitate outstanding customer service.
• Handle event financials; provides invoices to clients, calculates and provides all estimates and collects payments once an event is booked.
• Other duties as assigned or directed
• Excellent skills in customer service
• Someone who is driven by their own success.
• Clean, well groomed
• Problem solver with positive attitude
• Minimum 2 years outside sales experience
• Must have above average skills with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Must be able to implement and utilize a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to manage all clientele.
• Must be meticulous about entering customer data, notes, details of every sales interaction for tracking and measurement.
• Ability to work remotely in their territory daily.
• Ability to multitask. (Can you be on the phone and your computer at the same time?)
• Ability to work and adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Able to consistently achieve quota, has a competitive spirit and takes accountability.
• MUST have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and good driving record.
• High school diploma; or up to five years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must possess a valid California Driver’s license and have reliable transportation
• Base salary + uncapped commission with high earning potential. (Continue on if you skipped the word “base” and went straight to “uncapped commission.”)
• Medical and Dental coverage.
• Gas reimbursement stipend.
• Cell phone reimbursement stipend.
• PTO in addition to paid holidays.
• HUGE discounts on desserts!
• Great benefits.
• Freedom to control your own earning potential.
• Flexible schedule, remote working options available.
Sift Dessert Bar’s mission is to bring happiness to celebrations nationwide. We currently have 5 retail units across the Bay Area and our eyes on additional growth, we are seeking a catering sales manager that will be the catalyst for a high producing sales team covering the greater San Francisco area, North Bay, East Bay, and Napa areas.